Ashland Residents Invited to Weigh in on The New City Authority Website
ASHLAND, Ore. — Ashland is revamping its website to improve and streamline its communication channels with residents. If you are a resident, the city invites you to complete a survey to help them with this venture.
The City authority is hard at work behind the scenes to transition to a new CivicPlus website, a company that specializes in municipal websites. Ashland residents will have access to organized public information modules on the new website by late Spring when the new website will be launched.
Once the new website is launched, the city will focus on improving its social media presence and increasing its interaction with members of the Ashland community.
This short seven-question survey should not take Ashland residents more than a few minutes to complete. Calling for feedback from residents, the questions dealt with in the survey are:
- How do you currently interact with the City?
- Would you use an app to access and receive City information?
- What additional media sources would you like to see?
- What additional social media platforms would you like to see the City utilize?
- Are you interested in learning more about certain topics within the City?
- Do you have anything to share with the City?
- Would you like to take part in a forum to review the new website and to give feedback before the site goes live?
Ashland residents have until 1 March to complete the survey.