VIDEO: 1911 Povey stained glass windows

When the United Methodist Church of Ashland, the first church built in the city in 1877, was remodeled in 1911, the Povey Brothers Studio of Portland, which was known as the Tiffany of the Northwest, was hired to create 30 multi-paneled windows. Read the story in the Ashland Daily Tidings, www.dailytidings.com. (Ashland Daily Tidings/Janet Eastman)