Breast Cancer Awareness
|
|
DailyTidings.com
  • Video: Plaza department store

  • The corner of North Main Street and Winburn Way on the Ashland Plaza was a blacksmith shop in the 1890s, a department store from 1947 through the 1970s, then a women's dress shop. Since 1977, Small Change children's clothing has occupied part of the space. In 1984, Gateway Real Estate moved in and remodeled and expanded in 20...
    • email print
  • »  RELATED CONTENT

      calendar