What's Next? OSF's 2013 season
Posted: 2:00 AM June 09, 2012
ANGUS BOWMER THEATRE
- "The Taming of the Shrew," by William Shakespeare, Feb. 15 through Nov. 3. Director: David Ivers.
- "My Fair Lady," book and lyrics by Alan Jay Lerner, music by Frederick Loewe, Feb. 17 through Nov. 3. Director: Amanda Dehnert.
- "Two Trains Running," by August Wilson, Feb. 16 through July 7. Director: Lou Bellamy.
- "A Streetcar Named Desire," by Tennessee Williams, April 17 through Nov. 2. Director: Christopher Liam Moore.
- "Dreams of the Muse" (working title), by Tanya Saracho, world premiere, July 24 through Nov. 2. Director to be announced.
- "King Lear," by William Shakespeare, Feb. 21 through Nov. 3. Director: Bill Rauch.
- "The Unfortunates," book, music and lyrics by 3 Blind Mice (Jon Beavers, Ian Merrigan, Ramiz Monsef) and Casey Hurt, world premiere, March 27 through Nov. 2. Director: Shana Cooper.
- "The Liquid Plain," by Naomi Wallace, world premiere, July 2 through Nov. 3. Director: Kwame Kwei-Armah.
- "Cymbeline," by William Shakespeare, June 4 through Oct. 11. Director: Bill Rauch.
- "The Heart of Robin Hood," by David Farr, U.S. premiere, June 5 through Oct. 12. Director: Joel Sass.
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream," by William Shakespeare, June 6 through Oct. 13. Director: Christopher Liam Moore.
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication.