OSF's Green Shows
Posted: 12:40 PM July 30, 2009
The Oregon Shakespeare Festival's 2009 Green Show will take place at 7:15 p.m. every day but Monday in the festival courtyard, 15 S. Pioneer St., Ashland. The performances are free and last about 35 minutes.
Here's what's scheduled:
- BARDbershop, OSF's resident barbershop quartet, will perform Friday, July 31
- Glen Mor Dancers will perform Scottish country dance Saturday, Aug. 1
- La Stella Baroque Ensemble will perform Sunday, Aug. 2
- Brian Freeman and Don Harriss will perform Scottish folk music Tuesday, Aug. 4
- Sarah Jane Nelson will perform musical theater cabaret with accompanist Darcy Danielson Wednesday, Aug. 5
- ¡Salsa Brava! This big, hot 10-piece salsa band will perform salsa music and dance Thursday, Aug. 6
- Aug. 7, Friday Diana Rowan, world-fusion, stringed harp player, will perform Celtic, Mediterranean, Balkan and Near Eastern music Friday, Aug. 7
- BARDbershop, OSF's resident barbershop quartet, will perform Saturday, Aug. 8
- Dance Kaleidoscope contemporary dance company will perform Sunday, Aug. 9
We reserve the right to remove any content at any time from this Community, including without limitation if it violates the Community Rules. We ask that you report content that you in good faith believe violates the above rules by clicking the Flag link next to the offending comment or fill out this form. New comments are only accepted for two weeks from the date of publication. All comments are subject to moderation.